I have nothing

Share my life
Take me for what I am
Cause I'll never change
All my colors for you
Take my love, I'll never ask for too much
Just all that you are and everything that you do
I don't really need to look very much furter
I don't wanna have to go when you don't follow me
I won't hold it back again, This passion inside can't run from myself, there's nowhere to hide
Don't make me close one more door
I don't wanna hurt anymore
stay in my arms if you dare
Must I imagine you there?
don't walk away from me,
I HAVE NOTHING, nothing if I don't have you..

You see through right to thr heart of me
you break down my walls
with the strenght of your love
I never knew love like I've known it with you
Will our memories survive? one I can hold on to?

You're the love I remember forever

Don't walk away from me
Don't you dare walk away from me
I have nothing if I don't have you..

(WH)


Leave a Reply

About me

Foto saya
Just a simple girl, tidak cukup beberapa huruf disini untuk menggambarkan siapa saya | anak bungsu dari Keluarga bugis yang tersesat di Kalimantan | ♥ Buku, Laut, Cg, Sheila On Seven, Hijau, Jalanjalan, dan Makan Enak | Urban Farming, and Go Green!
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.